- Forms a protective layer on the skin.
- Prevents nappy rash and soothes irritated skin.
- Formulated with safe non-nano zinc oxide.
- Promotes natural healing of the skin.
- Can be used with all types of diapers.
Free from harmful substances such as parabens, silicones, sulfates, mineral oils, microplastics and synthetic fragrances.
How to use
Apply a small amount of the balm to clean and dry skin at each nappy change. The balm may have a solid texture because of its high content of natural coconut oil, which becomes solid under a temperature of 25 degrees. In this case, scoop out some balm and warm between your hands before applying. Does your baby have eczema or nappy rash?
Apply a thicker layer so that urine and stool cannot irritate the affected skin and the skin can heal.
TIP: Try our Baby Bum Balm to treat chapped lips, dry skin and cuticles.