Moon Stone - Cancer
The stone of feminine power. It supports inner growth and strength. Enhances your intuition and promotes inspiration. Moonstone soothes stress, and stabilizes the emotions, providing calmness.
- Both necklace and pendant are made from recycled and sustainable 14K gold or sterling silver (925).
- Necklace thickness: 0.9 mm - length necklace: 42 or 45 cm - size stone between 5 mm and 12 mm (please keep in mind that the shapes and sizes of the different type of stones may vary).
- Hancrafted and designed by our goldsmith Sanne Wels
Our collection of crystal jewellery is specially designed to promote wellbeing and happiness. Devoted to unconditional love & motherhood. Using the synergistic power of healing crystals, the delicate, distinctive pieces combine crystals and (semi) precious stones all made with recycled and responsible solid 14k gold or sterling silver (925).
We have picked 12 delicate drop crystals, because all crystals have their own life-enhancing qualities, you can either wear the pendant which matches with your own sun-sign (zodiac), the sun-sign of your child or simply the crystal you feel most attracted to. If you choose to go for the crystal you feel most attracted to: take a look at all the crystal pendants on the picture, and choose the one which your eyes linger on.
All of our pieces come in a hand made sarong printed fabric pouch made by strong women in Cambodia. By buying our jewels you support those women. We work and align with Friends International which provides materials and a market for marginalized woman to create those beautiful pouches.
All Karma Mama jewellery pieces are individually handmade by Dutch goldsmith Sanne Wels in Eindhoven, where each piece is carefully examined for flaws before shipping to us. Since each item is unique, we advise the following product care steps to ensure a lengthy wear of your Karma Mama jewelry.
- Each Karma Mama jewellery piece is delivered in a pouch for safe keeping. Please use this pouch to store your Karma Mama pieces when not worn.
- Gemstones are a product of nature and are therefore unique and may vary slightly in size, color or appearance.
- Gemstones may also change color or appearance due to sunlight or contact with water or other liquids
- Your jewellery should be cleaned using a soft toothbrush and chemical free soap. it’s important to clean crystals when they feel heavy. Crystals do not judge energy such as this is good or bad energy. They emit and absorb energy so its important to cleanse crystals with sage or put outside under the sun and moon to reenergize them so that they can return to a neutral state of energy.