Hoop Earrings with wrapped Mahony Obsidian
Mahony Obsidian (mahogany brown with a black-colored base) - Mahogany Obsidian is known as the stone of strength. This stone will build your strength in times of need. It is also a stone which can help you to reflect, so you recognize the things that need your attention in your life.
- Earrings are completely made from recycled and responsible solid 14K gold or sterling silver (925)
- Diameter of ring: 13 mm - Donut: 8 mm
- Sold per pair
- Hancrafted and designed by goldsmith Sanne Wels
Classic hoop earrings combined with beautifully wire wrapped stones. Our collection of crystal jewellery is specially designed to promote wellbeing and happiness. Using the synergistic power of healing crystals, the delicate, distinctive pieces combine crystals and (semi) precious stones are all made with recycled and responsible solid 14k gold or sterling silver (925).
We have made this sustainable and responisble collection inspired by nature, love and motherhood. All of our pieces come in a hand made sarong printed fabric pouch made by strong women in Cambodia. By buying our jewels you support those women. We work and align with Friends International which provides materials and a market for marginalized woman to create those beautiful pouches.
All Karma Mama jewellery pieces are individually handmade in by goldsmith Sanne Wels in Eindhoven, where each piece is carefully examined for flaws before shipping to us. Since each item is unique, we advise the following product care steps to ensure a lengthy wear of your Karma Mama jewelry.
- Each Karma Mama jewellery piece is delivered in a pouch for safe keeping. Please use this pouch to store your Karma Mama pieces when not worn.
- Gemstones are a product of nature and are therefore unique and may vary slightly in size, color or appearance.
- Gemstones may also change color or appearance due to sunlight or contact with water or other liquids
- Your jewellery should be cleaned using a soft toothbrush and chemical free soap. it’s important to clean crystals when they feel heavy. Crystals do not judge energy such as this is good or bad energy. They emit and absorb energy so its important to cleanse crystals with sage or put outside under the sun and moon to reenergize them so that they can return to a neutral state of energy.